We love your comments. We really do. We enjoy reading them, replying to them and in general everything about them.
We don’t enjoy deleting them, however. It will happen, from time to time. If you’d like to ensure that your comments don’t get deleted, you may wish to follow these 5 simple guidelines.
- Don’t spread rumor. If it’s something that this guy your friend once talked to knows for a fact, it’s probably a rumor. Don’t do it.
- Don’t be hurtful. Is it really necessary to point out someone’s faults to them in a hurtful way?
- Add something. We love that you want to talk to us and our readers. We just ask that you actually add something to the conversation. Posts like “First” or “Lame” or something along similar lines will be deleted as soon as we get around to it.
- Please read the post before commenting about it. It’s probably also a good idea to read whatever post or article our post may point to. That way you’re not asking questions that were answered already. Goes to that whole “add something” request.
- Be nice. If you flame, if you troll, if you use foul language, it’s going to be removed.
Thanks for reading this, and thanks for commenting and joining us here on Stereotruth.net