Rock and Worship Roadshow 2010 Tour Dates

January 7, 2010 by: Rodney

rockroadshow2010The 2nd Annual Rock and Worship Roadshow will feature MercyMe, David Crowder*Band, Family Force 5, Francesca Battistelli, Fee, Remedy Drive and Sidewalk Prophets. The 25-city tour will kick off March 18 in Indianapolis and will carry through to April 25 in Columbia, SC.

Admission prices will again be $10 at-the-door, as the tour aims to be an event for fans of all ages, especially families.  In addition to bringing a night of exciting performances, the tour is also dedicated to a much greater purpose:  helping children with juvenile diabetes via “Imagine A Cure”, a non profit organization geared to raise awareness and to support research that will lead to a cure along with Compassion International, a Christian child advocacy ministry that releases children from spiritual, economic, social and physical poverty and enables them to become responsible, fulfilled Christian adults.  For more information on.

Official Tour Dates for Rock and Worship Roadshow 2010:
April 17th    Tulsa, OK
April 18th    San Antonio, TX
April 22nd   Cedar Rapids, IA
April 23rd    Ft. Wayne, IN
April 24th    Columbus, OH
April 25th    Columbia, SC

Are you going to this show? Let us know in the comment box below which show you’ll be checking out and how early you plan on lining up for your tickets.

|  Filed under: Touring  |  Tags: ,

Comments

17 Responses to “Rock and Worship Roadshow 2010 Tour Dates”
  1. John Goodheart says:

I will be at the Billings, MT show, just like I was last year, in the front row. I had such an amazing time and can’t wait to sit in line all afternoon for the show!

2. Treena Castleberry says:

This is my second Rock and Worship concert!! Let me tell you that I am over whelmed with joy that arist of your level are able to perform concerts for such a enexpensive fee. I tell everyone that I know when you Guys come town and Rock with us in Dallas, Texas. I listen to 94.9 and let me tell you that God’s word is spoken to me each and everyday. Mercy Me has helped get through hard time when I thought that I didn’t have anyone to turn too. The inspiring songs kept me strong in the Lord. I look forward to see you again 2010 Rock and Worship concert. Love Ya!!!

Treena Castleberry

3. ray moore says:

columbus, oh

4. Andrea says:

Spokane WA

5. Susan says:

Portland, OR

6. Janie says:

Columbia, SC is the only place to be on April 24th!

7. Julie says:

The first Rock and Worship Roadshow had a full house here in FRESNO, California.
    Our family can’t wait to see the 2nd annual ROCK & WORSHIP TOUR…Glad to see we are on the tour schedule.

8. Belinda Damerow says:

San Antonio April 18th – definately!!!!!!!!

9. Paul Damerow says:

Planning for our whole BayArea Fellowship Home Team to caravan from Corpus Christi to San Antonio on April 18th to see these awesome groups, and yes…I have scene pictures of Crowder before (not like my Youtube experience with Lincoln Brewster) lol.

10. I will be at the Tacoma Wa show with as many friends as I can bring with me. Had a fabulous time last year in Seattle and am so excited you are doing this again.

11. Laura Parmer says:

THANK YOU, THANK YOU , for coming to Boise, Idaho. The Lord continues to Bless and Heal through your music!!! I am so excited to see you all.

12. NORAH BRONAUGH says:

DALLAS,TEXAS

13. Clarice DeArmond says:

I will see the Rock Show in Albuquerque NM on the 13th of April!! I’m so excited and I’m taking my 12 year old, he Loves Family Force 5!!!

14. Lynda Garcia says:

Fresno on April 1st – will be my “show of the year” !

I bought 2 Donor tickets ($150 total) but so far only have the receipt printed out. Will actual tickets come in the mail, or will the receipt get us in the door?

15. Lena says:

I will be there very early ! Can’t wait! Family force five! Crowder band! Yes!

16. Gina York says:

I will be at the Dallas show. I can’t wait!! I love Mercy Me!!

17. I loved your writing style, keep at it for us all!